Green Roofs Have Many Benefits
- Conserves energy by insulating the building.
- Increases building value.
- Extends the life of the roof by protecting the membrane from weather.
- Helps the environment by reducing carbon.
A Strong Roof Membrane is Vital
- Weight load of the layers above: Rain water is soaked up in soil instead of draining off the roof.
- Membrane Punctures:
- Roots grow and can get through filter and drainage layers putting the membrane at risk of punctures.
- Pests and insects are attracted to the vegetation and may cause damage to the entire system.
- Protect the support and structure below to keep maintenance repair costs down.
Birds / Pests
Bird nests are more than a nuisance when they’re hiding on a roof. There are humane ways to keep birds off the roof…
Roof Replacement Financing
Design Roofing offers roof replacement financing for Stratas and commercial buildings in the Lower Mainland…
Ready to Start your project?
Design Roofing is the premier Vancouver, Lower Mainland and Greater Toronto Area commercial & Strata roofing contractor, providing Quality on Top since 1984. As a member of the Canadian Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA)and the Roofing Contractors Association of BC (RCABC), our professional approach to commercial and industrial roof installation, roof maintenance and repairs has earned us a reputation of excellence among architects, general contractors, roof consultants and building owners alike.
Schedule an Assessment