Safety has always come first at Design Roofing and we are paying close attention to the current public health situation related to COVID-19. Design Roofing is open and operating for all services: repairs, maintenance and roof replacements. To ensure your tenant’s health and safety, as well as our employee’s and their families, I want to assure you that we have implemented the following measures:
- All Roofing Technicians have been given gloves and respirators to use at their discretion.
- Each truck is equipped with extra sanitizing material including alcohol-based hand rubs to use frequently.
- All employees are practicing prevention measures as set out by BCCDC.
- Employees are staying home if they are ill or meet any self-quarantine criteria.
- We are minimizing interior access whenever possible.
- If in-suite service is required, our scheduling team will be asking questions to the tenants:
- Have you been sick?
- Have you or anyone in your household been out of the country?
- Have you been around anyone with symptoms?
Please understand that we may not be able to attend in-suite if technicians could be at risk.
While working outside, our technicians are able to keep a safe distance of 6′ to anyone and we are confident that there is no need to hold off on roof work at this time. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason.