When you become an employee at Design Roofing, you are joining the most professional roofing company in the Lower Mainland. Everyone is committed to providing top-notch service to our customers. Our customers expect the highest quality work from us and the most professional service and we will teach you the skills and habits you’ll need to meet their expectations.
We make safety and education a top priority. Whether you are unskilled and starting out in roofing, skilled and pursuing roofing as a long-term career, or a ticketed journeyman, we offer education and training opportunities to keep your skills top-notch.
- After 3 months of employment, Design Roofing will enroll roofers, who don’t have their ticket, in the 3 year apprenticeship program through the Roofing Contractors Association of BC (RCABC).
- All foremen and apprentices are continuously trained with periodic training updates.
- We also have an in-house training program. There are two levels and each run for six weeks. We go beyond the basics and teach our roofers the extra skills they need to do a great job at Design Roofing and fast track to become a foreman.
Safety Starts from the Ground Up
- We are a COR certified through the BC Construction Safety Alliance.
- Safety training is a top priority and we keep our roofers up-to-date with the latest safety training.
- We have a Safety Committee and hold regular safety meetings.
- Innovative thinking is part of our culture. Our flat structure and lack of bureaucracy creates endless opportunities to keep careers interesting.
- We have an entrepreneurial attitude and go above and beyond our own job description to run the company like it’s our own.
- We support educating our professionals to keep their skills up-to-date.
- Our low turnover rate and long staff tenures prove that we are providing our staff with the tools and opportunities they need to keep their careers fulfilling.
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Income Replacement (Short- and Long-Term Disability)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Company Uniforms (Roofers)
- Award and Recognition Programs
- Employee Events like Christmas parties and Golf tournaments
Design Roofing’s vision is to be the role model in the industry and the most trusted commercial roofing company.
Design Roofing is changing the image of the roofing industry by raising customer’s expectations. We do this by proving to our customers that we are trustworthy and easy to work with. We are dedicated to the highest quality workmanship, professionalism, and exceptional customer service.
Dedication: To Providing “Quality On Top” Every Step Of The Way
Determination: Seeing Projects Through To Completion, No Challenge Is Too Big
Development: Through On-Going Employee Training & Self Improvement
Devotion: To Our Trade, What We Stand For, Integrity and Honesty
Deficiency Free: Our Goal, Quality Control Measures in Place To Provide Quality Workmanship At All Levels